7 life hacks every dog owner should know - with shedding season coming up fast, #1 is a MUST.
Here are some of our favorites:
- Does your carpet look more dog then rug? Clean it up with a window squeegee or moistened rubber gloves.
- If your dog is a chowhound, slow him down by placing a ball in his bowl.
- Spilled your beer? No worries, pour some baking soda on the stain. Once it has dried, vacuum it up!
- Got a dirty dog? Mix 4 cups of water; 1 cup dish soap; and 1 cup vinegar for a fresh shampoo.
- Make their breath extra fresh! Put animal safe tooth paste on a chew toy and engage in an epic game of tug-o-war. When all is said and done your dog will have had a real brushing.