Ready to get crafty? Well here is a super simple project that will make your space amazing. Extra points if you already have your own wine crates.
- Four wine crates (many liquor stores will have these)
- A square peg board (27”x27” or whatever size you want your table to be)
- Four 6” table legs (Home Depot or Lowe's usually have some)
- Elmer's wood glue
- Strong tape (packing or duct tape should work)
- Wood stain (make sure you do this bit outside)
- Situate the crates together so that the open sides face outward.
- There will be a hole in the center of the crates. Make them permanent friends by gluing them together with Elmer's wood glue. Spread wood glue over the top and lay the peg board down. Use clamps to hold it in place until dry.
- Glue the tops of the table legs to the bottom of your new table. Dry overnight
- Use the sandpaper to even out all of the edges. Dust off the particles.
- Stain your new table with your favorite color of stain.
- Add baskets, books and nicknacks to really set your table apart.
This new table will look right at home in your Jones Properties apartment or home!