- 1 router
- Box cutter
- 1 1/2" binder wide enough to fit your binder
- A 14" x 26" piece of your favorite fabric or decorative paper.
- Hot glue gun
- Printed out title and password for the book spine
- Put your router in the binder (extra points if it is Anne Frank), and measure how much room you have. Cut the flaps of the binder so it’s shaped more like a book, but can completely cover the router. Wrap the binder with fabric or paper. Glue around the edges of the flap and then around the binder
- To create a "spine" fold the gue with the fabric.
- After it has dried write your network name and password on the spine!
Viola! The perfect router disguise for your apartment or home rental with Jones Properties.